Thursday, June 7, 2007

Late Night Post

I told Jessica that I would post sometime today so I have to keep my word :o).


My husband gave me an early Anniversary gift. He had to tell me about it, of course, because he had to send my Bible off. He had it rebound @ Hidden House Publishers. These pictures do not do it justice. I would never have had my Bible rebound. I would have read it till it fell apart on me. He had actually bought this bible for me a few years ago @ Gullion's Christian Supply in Statesville, North Carolina. We were at a revival meeting near there on our Anniversary. It's done in Lambs skin and it feels sooo nice! What better gift than God's Word and then the preservation of it?





Now what to get him?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

OHHHH What a wonderful gift! What a sweet hubby! Glad to see you posted. LOL Jess~