Thursday, August 2, 2007

I've Been Tagged

My friend Stephanie @ InMomsEyes tagged me 8 random facts about me.

  1. Post rules before giving the facts.

  2. Players start with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

  3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules.

  4. At the end of your blog you need to tag some people and list their names. Leave them a comment on their blog telling them they've been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.


8 facts about me

  1. I love Embroidery and Sewing.
  2. I play the Autoharp.
  3. People eating candy in Church annoys me.
  4. I can't stand to move from my seat during preaching, for any reason. It doesn't help that my husband likes to sit in the 2nd pew where getting up would be a distraction.
  5. I'm known as the Chicken Lady to one of my friend's husbands. There is nothing distinct about me to help her husband know who she was talking about. So she said, "You know. The lady who bought the chicken by for us to watch." This is a long, confussing, funny story.
  6. We have been milking a cow for about 9 months. We currently do not have a milk cow but as soon as the next one delivers we will start milking again.
  7. My $400.00 vacuum has Military Style 100mph tape on it (duct tape!) :o).
  8. I say "I'm Sorry" constantly, even when it's not necessary.

I tag... Jessica and Holli

2 comments:

Her said...

I thought that is what that tape was for...right?

Jessica said...

Who calls you the "Chicken Lady"??
I'm dying to know!

Jess~