Friday, June 13, 2008

Quick Post

Okay, I know, all my post recently have been like quick post. We just got back from Franklin, LA. My husband was preaching for a friend who was out of town. It was a great time and we thourghly enjoyed the fellowship.

We also went to Avery Island and I'll be posting pics as soon as I get them off of Greg's phone. Can you believe I forgot my camara. Oh, well. I'll also get up the pics from our San Antonio trip. That was kind of crazy. A friend, who's husband was also in San Antonio, and I left after Patch and got their at 4:00 am. It was a lot of fun.

While I was gone I also learned that I won the drawing at Good News from a Far Country. Pam is such a sweet lady. I love her post. Thank you Pam!


"I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will
sing praise to the name of the LORD most high."
Psalm 7:17

No comments: