Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm Back, Again & A Sermon Every Christian Should Hear

After having tons of trouble with our internet, we finally have it fixed for the last time (I hope).

Greg and I were listening to an amazing sermon today. It spoke to our hearts and hope it does to yours as well.

This is Audio only. The sermon is The Dangers of Backsliding by Robert Hoyle, Pastor of Little River Baptist Church in Spring Lake, NC just out side of Ft. Bragg.

Psalm 107:8 "Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!"

*I tried loading it throught the video option but was having trouble. Here is the link to their sermon page (it's the first one)... "The Dangers of Backsliding"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sister for reminding me of this sermon! I listened to it agian and it has blessed my heart today, Amen Amen Amen, Thank you Lord for your hand of protection!
Tracey