Saturday, February 27, 2010

Excellent Marriage Post

I came across this site...
She has some amazing post HERE on marriage.

My husband have talked about these many things and one being that my ministry is at home with my children and him. He is such a wonderful man. I can't thank God enough for him. And we women should all feel this way toward our husbands instead of looking at all the wrong he's done, look at all the RIGHT he's done.

In saying this, yes, we should be involved with our church, but not at the expense of the ministry God has given us at home. I hear women wonder all the time what their "calling" is. It is clear in God's word that our calling is the home.

Updated:

Hear is a song that was on my heart I feel is fitting for when we start looking at our husbands when we should be looking at the Lord...


"Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus"

O soul, are you weary and troubled? No light in the darkness you see?
There's light for a look at the Saviour, And life more abundant and free!

Through death into life everlasting He passed, and we follow Him there;
Over us sin no more hath dominion For more than conqurors we are!

His Word shall not fail you He promised; Believe Him, and all will be well:
Then go to a world that is dying, His perfect salvation to tell!

Chorus:

Turn your eyes upon Jesus, Look full in His wonderful face;
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace.


No comments: